Audition Notice: The Wedding Singer
Teen Actorsingers – Must be at least 13 years old at auditions and not older than 19 through performance dates.
Director: Tim Stanley
Music Director: Henry Kopczynskie III
Choreographer: Brittney-Lynne Stanley
Question about auditions contact Director Tim Stanley 603-320-5531 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Auditions & call backs held at Actorsingers hall at 219 Lake Street Nashua, NH
Friday March 6 7:00PM – 9:00PM (hall open at 6:00PM to learn audition dance)
Saturday March 7 9:00AM – 12:00PM (hall open at 8:00AM to learn audition dance)
What to Prepare for Auditions:
Everyone should come dressed in comfortable clothes to dance in. Sneakers, jazz shoes or character shoes, no boots or other type of shoes. A short audition dance will be taught at auditions. All people auditioning will need to learn and present to audition board. Sides will be provided at auditions for all principal roles.
1. If auditioning for principal role or ensemble:
- Prepare a memorized 2 minute monologue of your choice (not from show).
- Prepare at least 32 bars of a pop/rock song of your choice. Can be from either a Broadway show or popular music. Songs from the show are also acceptable. Please bring your sheet music and make sure that it has both a vocal line and piano part/chords. DO NOT BRING MUSIC THAT JUST HAS A VOCAL LINE!
2. If auditioning for dance ensemble only:
- In addition to learning and presenting the audition dance, please prepare a 1 minute freestyle dance of your choice, bring a CD with your song.If you are auditioning to be a dancer in show you will not need to sing, do a monologue or cold reading.
What to do if you can’t make auditions?
If you cannot make auditions you can send a short video of yourself singing at least 32 bars of a song, delivering a 2 minute monologue memorized, and a freestyle dance of your choice. Should be sent to Tim Stanley prior to audition dates.
Sunday March 8 12:15PM
Start Friday May 1 and will be every Friday, Sunday, Monday
Friday’s 6:00PM – 10:00 PM
Sunday’s 4:00PM – 8:00PM
Monday’s 6:00PM – 10:00PM
July 17-19 2015